...it's not over yet! Time to head back after the conference. Here's the prime parking spot I had in San Jose right at the hotel lobby with 24hr valet watch (at $18/day they'd better watch it!). BTW check out my cool new front tire.

Shasta Lake is one of California's major water reservoirs. Look at how low that water level is!!! Stop washing your SUVs, California! There's even a 5mph speed limit for boats so they don't run aground in the shallow water.

The next day I got to do a back to back ride on my Versys vs. BRAMMO's Enertia. What a treat!
Around town the Enertia wins hands down. It's the perfect city bike with ideal seating position, light weight, and plenty of torque. Its electric drive is perfectly silent. Too bad a 40mi all-electric range won't get me the 750miles back to Vancouver! Thanks for the test ride, I'm an instant fan! Order yours at
www.enertiabike.com!

Just when I thought my trip could not get any more pefect - it was the annual Oregon Beer Festival this weekend in Portland! With just 2hrs before they closed I had over 32 beers to sample.... I didn't stand a chance with those crowds
!
Go check it out next year! www.oregonbrewfest.com

No comments:
Post a Comment